Sunday, May 16, 2004

SmartMedia cards, card holder and portable hard drive

SmartMedia Case Closed SmartMedia Case Open
MediaCase1 MediaCase2
This case holds 4 cards (with sleeves).
I have survived on 296 MB worth of SmartMedia for week-long trips. And, a card holder/case is a great way to prevent me from losing all those little cards. I got this case from Japan. I think it sells in the US under the Hakuba brand. If you plan on taking long trips, then a portable hard drive is a cheaper alternative in the long run. I have an image tank which I take along on almost every trip, including a very crazy 3-week backpacking trip in Europe. It is very reliable.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is 256 Mb enough for you indeed? I use 1 Gb card and think to buy 2 Gb. I listen to music wherever I am.

August 27, 2007 2:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home