Printing Pictures
There are many online services out there. I have tried a bunch. My favorite place is dotphoto (see below) because they can print 4x6's on matte paper, which I prefer over yucky glossy paper. The prices were last updated on 12/29/03.
| Website | Paper | Number of Free Prints | Shipping (Base Price) | 4x6 | 5x7 | Comments | |
| dotphoto | Kodak (glossy and matte) | 30 (over 2 months 10/month, and 10 more with subscription plan) | $1.39 | $0.29 | $0.95 | One of the few places that offers matte prints. I just printed some matte 8x10's and they are spectacular! | |
| shutterfly | Fuji Crystal Archive paper | 15 | $1.49 | $0.39 | $0.99 | - | |
| snapfish | Kodak | 10 | $0.99 | $0.25 | $0.95 | - | |
| ofoto | Kodak | 10 | $1.49 | $0.29 | $0.99 | I didn't like how my prints turned out. | |
| photojo | Kodak | - | $2.95 | $0.39 | $0.95 | - | |
| webphotos | Kodak | 20 | $1.99 | $0.25 | $0.75 | - | |
| walmart | Fujicolor Crystal Archive Paper | - | In-store pick-up is free. | $0.24 | $0.96 | The colors come out way too saturated. | |
| photoaccess | matte and glossy | 10 | $1.95 | $0.29 | $0.95 | - |
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home